Me! FredDog

Me! FredDog
January 2, 2019

Dear Terry, Happy New Year! Me and Dad fell asleep for the New Year but Mom and Leroy woke us up in the nick of time! Yesterday, I watched a lot of football with Dad. He was tired. I was cold. Dad put a nice warm blanket over us. Wait! Where's Leroy?? Mom found him! He had taken the big blanket off Dad's chair and crawled in underneath. He must have been really cold because he pulled it over to the heat vent. Petey was already at the heat vent. Mom said, Hmm it's too cold in here? OH! I forgot I turned the heat off when I opened the kitchen window! Mom likes fresh air and Petey likes open windows even in the cold. Mom lets him sit in kitchen window every morning for 15 minutes. But this time it was open a long, long time. BRRRR! Mom hurried up and put the heat on and shut the window. Pretty soon we all warmed up! Oh and Mom bought a new giant house for the chickens. Well, giant for them. I don't think I could fit inside without being squished. Only part if it is here. It's so big Mom has to get it delivered.

Barks & Wags, FredDog

No comments:

Post a Comment