Me! FredDog

Me! FredDog
January 5, 2019

Dear Terry, Dad had to go to the hospital to get checked by a doctor last night. Me and Leroy had to stay home. He was acting crazy. Mostly saying crazy things and he didn't know my name! Luckily he came home. Mom said it was one of his medicines that probably caused it. It was really late when they finally got home. I wanted to chew on my feet while they were gone but I didn't. Leroy was upset and we sat at the gate together and he calmed down and fell asleep. I'm sticking like glue to Dad today. Leroy too. The pup about knocked Dad over this morning when we got up. Mom took me to the Vet this morning too. That was because the Vet had to check to make sure I could still get my medicine for the Arthritis. She took blood and everything! But Mom said I was a good boy! Sometimes I'm bad and make a lot of noise at the Vet. Not today! We were back home in no time at all!

Barks and Wags, FredDog

No comments:

Post a Comment