Me! FredDog

Me! FredDog
January 8, 2019

Dear Terry. It's Bad Bad Leroy Brown. I made Dad upset. We were celebrating that I pooped on the tinkle turf. But I got too excited and grabbed the sleeve of soda cans off the table. I dont know why. I get so excited sometimes that I accidentally do a bad thing. I didn't know that my teeth could go right through the cans. Stuff sprayed out, I shook my head, cans fell all over the place and some opened on their own! It was like a giant soda sprinkler went off! Fred ran. Guess I should have run too because now I'm all sticky. Then I heard Dad. LEROY BROWN!!! I tried to help by licking up as much as I could but it was even dripping off the ceiling. Dad said I'm in the dog house. Fred won't come near me. And my heart is broken because I made Dad upset. I heard Mom tell Dad on the phone that everything will be ok. She will finish cleaning it up when she comes home. Mom can fix anything. I hope she can fix me and Dad too.

Heartbroken, Leroy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment