Me! FredDog

Me! FredDog
December 27, 2018

Dear Terry! Guess what me and Mom have been doing?!  Dancing! Fred doesn't dance but he barks. Mom puts my song on and grabs treats and away we go! I like music. Guess what my dancing song is? I'll tell you! It's the Uma Thurman Song! Mom has me do all kinds of stuff so fast my head spins! I run all through her legs, jump on the couch, jump off, sit, patty cake, wave my paws in the air, then I have to slam on the brakes and sit or sit then down. We run over to Fred and give him treats too! He's a good barker! Dad laughs and laughs! Oh my gosh the fun! Last night was so much fun, I pawed at Mom and danced even when the music had stopped. Mom played the song again and we did it all over again! We were out of breath!! Mom always saves one last treat that I only get when the music ends. I have to sit quietly and then I get the treat. You know what other music I like? I'll tell you! I like John Denver and I like Mozart. Mozart plays all night long and I sleep through the night. I was getting bored with regular training, so Mom decided to liven things up with music! It started with The Monster Mash. Dad says he's going to think of another song so that me and him can dance together.

Hugs and Howls, Leroy

No comments:

Post a Comment