Me! FredDog

Me! FredDog
December 26, 2018

Dear Terry, SANTA CAME SANTA CAME!! Me and Fred got the best gift EVER. Better than biscuits with frosting and sprinkles! We got COW NOSES from a butcher shop! I've never had one but they smelled good and smokey! How did Santa know I would like a cow nose so much!! I drooled and drooled all over it and carried it around until I found just the right spot for it. Mom says we will get the biscuits with the sprinkles and frosting today. Mom had to hold on to them because Fred and I ran around so much he threw up. We were really tearing through the house.
Mom said Santa told her I was the MIP on his route this year! Mom said that means Most Improved Puppy!! Mom put antlers on my head so everyone would know I was the MIP!

Terry, it's Fred. I think Santa meant he was the biggest DIP on his route this year! Woof! I can't believe I got a MOOZLE!! Those are my most favorest treats of all time!! These were homemade by Santa's very own butcher! Mom said so. One time, me and Mom were in the store and I took one out of a bin. I had to show it to the cashier lady. This was the BEST Christmas EVER! And we still have our biscuits with frosting and sprinkles to get tonight!

Barks, Wags, Hugs and Howls,

FredDog & Leroy



No comments:

Post a Comment